Disclaimer: If a patient works directly with COVID patients--that they should be tested for COVID and have a negative result before coming to our office/before making a dental appointment.
Here's how we keep you safe:
1. All staff are temperature checked first thing in the morning. Staff with symptoms are sent home to self-quarentine.
2. Prescreen patients before they get in the office
3. Disinfect hands. Temperature screen.
4. Remove mask, and have an 1% peroxide oral rinse for 60 seconds.
5. Check Pulse Oxygen Saturation (to avoid asymptomatic COVID 19 carriers)
6. Aerosol shield to cover patient's mouth.
7. Rubber dam (isolation drape for the mouth) or a special suction device to capture aerosols.
See next page for more.....